Live today like there is no tomorrow

Friday, February 15, 2013

Laporan Cuaca 1500213

Keep asking
Olaa.. everyday jz like usual keep waiting and once he text me then am keep asking..
"bila nak balik?" ..
then am keep counting back.. 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. jeng jeng3.. flipping the calendar..
"agak3 masa sy cuti ada x?"
hohoo... insyaAllah.. if Allah will ok dear? talking to myself..
that thing i must make it biasa.. ok! motivate motivate yourself nisa!


Btw...   little words.. simple question mean a lots.. . 

however, from now on starting this new sem.. kena belajar write n write a lots! ok?? ok??
am taking script writing class, practicum ( big project assignment), thinking technique, creative thinking.. omo omoo!! think think and think and write.. 
so here, am make a decision tamau tinggalkan kamu lg.. am talking with my blog ok.
its ok if my fiancee left me here for a while coz he's work.
uwwaaaa... now got to start schedule my lifes..
insyaAllah.. aja3 fighting!!! 

pssttt; b'coz my lecturers keep telling us that from good writing skill i can earn n find lots money.. eeeuuuu!! hopefully i can make it! need to start saving my money.. waaaa.. :O   (>_<)!!

PelitaBulOh dicop org xoxo!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...